Scrap booking - It was fun, but I never printed out enough pictures to use. At times it got really expensive.
Couponing - I still do use coupons, but I can cut them, organize them and shop all in about 2 hours.
Reading - I love reading, but if I have a good book I finish it in a couple of days...or if I pick up one I don't like I wont even finish it. Then the search for the next good book to read is dreadful to me.
Cooking - Cooking is fun, but I have gained so much weight since having kids that the things that I like to cook are not good for me. I can not bake to save my soul so that is out also.
Exercising - Paul suggested that I start working out. He was hopeful that I would make him to it with me, but that would require us to get up at 6 am. A morning person I am defiantly not!! I guess I need to quit being lazy and try this as my new hobby!!
I guess this just leaves home schooling the kids. There are always lesson plans to write, crafts to collect and science experiments to test. The library this year is going to be our best friend. The kids are going to learn how to find books using the card catalog, call numbers and all that good stuff.
As always I am open for suggestions if anyone has any.
No comments:
Post a Comment