Thursday, June 2, 2011
My Ruby
Ruby 15 months old!
Ruby turned 15 months old on June 1st. She has been such a blessing in our family. Her personality has begun to bloom so much in the last couple of months. Although she is not walking yet, it does not slow her down. If there is anything to push, climb or pull she is all over it. Last week I caught her standing on top of the ottoman dancing!! How she managed to get up there is a mystery to me. Out of all our children she is the only 1 that can stop people in their tracks to tell the "Hi" and blow them a kiss good bye. Last time I took her to the grocery store it took me 30 minutes longer because everyone had to stop and talk to her. She has that kind of personality. I love this little girl and I am so glad that God blessed our family with so many wonderful, but different kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment