Monday, November 2, 2015

1:03 is all it took...

        I was looking at my Mason quart jar full of water and wondered how long would it take me to completely drink the 4 cups that it held.  So I convinced my 5 year old to time me with my phone.  Low and behold it only took me 1 minute and 3 seconds!  That was all she wrote!  That sucker was completely empty in a little over a minute.  Yes, I was out of breath, and yes, I had to make a run to the bathroom, but all the water was consumed.  My first goal of the day was met.  Talk about excited!  
     SO shortly after lunch I thought I would try to beat my 1:03.  Once again I called my 5 year old to volunteer.  She gladly accepted the challenge.  The second time it only took me 54 seconds, and I consumed 4 MORE cups of water.  That's a total of 8 cups of water for the day so far! I am half way to my water consumption for the day.  
    After dinner we will give it another try. I have to beat my 54 seconds.  I know I can do better!  So the challenge has been set! Although I feel like I am going to float away, my body needs this.  This household is really trying to be healthier, and drinking all the water is the first step.  
    Well, I gotta run. The water is running threw me!  Keep me in your prayers!         

No comments: