Monday, July 30, 2012

Adam's Lego Birthday!

On July 22nd my baby turned 8 years old.  I guess he is NOT such a baby anymore.  So in honor of Adam turning 8, he wanted a Lego birthday party.  It took me a while and some Pinterest research, and this is what I can up with.
I found a Lego ice cube mold, but instead of ice I used red vanilla waffer melts.  Super easy and the kids were eating them faster than I could make them.  So they were made at night and hidden in the fridge where little people couldn't find them.

For lunch we had some easy Lego pizza.  The kids loved this idea and have asked for it again.


 My mother in law always makes the kids birthday cakes and she amazes me every time she creates a cake.  This one was super cool.  There is nothing better than a Lego brick cake!
 Add some friends, singing and fire...and now its a PARTY!!  Legos are everywhere!!

For over a year Adam has been asking me for the Black Pearl boat from the pirates movies.  He has never seen the movies but has been very interested in getting this boat.  He likes the challenge and I think he just might be an architect some day.  All in all I think he had a fantastic birthday and party.  Happy 8th Birthday Adam!

No comments: