Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Oh its been a long time since I have blogged!!
Hello blogging world!! I am back and I have so much to tell you! Since the last time that I posted anything...a lot has changed. For 1 thing Paul and I had baby #4, we moved and started homeschooling Adam. Wow it has been a LONG time! Just yesterday our sweet Ruby turned 1!! I can't believe that a whole year has gone by. It seemed like someone just snapped their fingers and a the whole year was gone. What really started this whole "time flies" outlook I have now is from the message at church on Sunday. Andy Stanley was talking about why are we so occupied with "What time is it?" It made me realize that time keeps going even if you don't want it to, and things change all the time. Kids grow up, loved ones pass away and we grow older everyday. The good news about all this is we are experiencing life!! Life is so short here on Earth. Enjoy everyday. Live life to the fullest...and what ever life quotes I missed. All in all...I have so much on my mind that it keeps my up sometimes at night. So I thought blogging again would help my mind rest better knowing that I got it all written down somewhere. This is going to be the beginning of a lot more to come. I want everyone to see what I experience in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally! :)
I know I know. I am going to try to be better about blogging. Wasn't that last blog of mine a bunch of random nothing!! Hahaha!
Post a Comment